The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A September update through pictures

with little time for actual updating, here are a few pictures to catch you up on last month....















I celebrated my birthday with old friends (Beau)















And new (Elizabeth)















All my wonderful friends chipped in to buy me the worlds most awesome mixer for my birthday!!!
















My boys all wore tuxes!















Kyle got married















We crossed two new state lines (Wisconsin and Minnesota)















There was cheese...lots of cheese!















Bowling with my life group girls




















And a very strange flower growing in my backyard

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's a pretty sweet mixer.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    The mixer IS tight. Also, glad to see you were able to check two new states off the list.

    Too bad you didn't make it to Detroit, but good to hear you enjoyed the pics.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee hee. This was a fun update.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, um, hello. Just wanted to pop in and point out that today we will be halfway through October, making your September update a little out of date.

    Also, your flower is a spider lily.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home