The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Monday, September 18, 2006

Numbers

18: Number of books that I bought for class this semster (not including the ones I already owned or did not buy)
4: Number of classes I am taking (double the load I have been taking for the last two years
7: Number of shifts I still work a week (ridiculous!)
1,611.84: Number of miles traveled this past weekend
28: Total number of hours spent in the car in a matter of 3 1/2 days!
5: Total number of people traveling together in our rented white mini-van
2: Number of people in that van who actually drove any of the 28 hours or 1,611.84 miles
14: Number of chesse curds I consumed this weekend
84: Number of times I wished I knew Spanish so I could communicate with Judy (one of the five traveling buddies)
2: Number of hyper dogs who act like they never get any attention (but they are still so cute, even when they are bad)
5: Average number of hours of sleep I get a night these days
25: Number of years old I turned last week
6: Number of months I have been with this wonderful man (that is a huge accomplishment for me!)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great way to update us...:-)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great post. Where did you go on your trip?

    Happy belated birthday!!

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    We went to Wisconsin...the land of cheese! :) A good friend of ours was getting married. Kris, Nate and Ricco were all ushers and I was the "guest book girl." Thanks for the birthday greetings. :)

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    I need your address again and I LOVE that picture of you guys. Bytheway, can you send me the Strawberry Fields photo in an email?

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Bean, I need your email, and I will send you my addy and the picture :) my email is papilio_419@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home