The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Everyone else is doing it....

1. FIRST NAME? Elizabeth
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mom and I think some random great-aunt
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few days ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I probably would....I mean, what's not to love!? =)
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, a couple
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
~~~what happened to number 9?~~~~~
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Plain Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think that if I can single handly lift a keg, that classifies me as strong!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip and my latest discovery - Fluffernut!! yummmm
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I worry too much, and sometimes this effects my decisions (I don't do something because I worry it will turn out bad, so I miss out on great opportunities)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It is really a toss up between Kris (my very hairy boyfriend) and Hank (my very hairy puppy)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure. Why not.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green kaki shorts and no shoes
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? a cookie
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sounds of Bleeker St. (the street right off of mine)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? without a doubt green!!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? mint and fresh fruit
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kris
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their hair
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, no one really sent this to me, but I love all the people that posted it!! =)
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee!
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? Football. For me? Running
29. EYE COLOR? Dark blue
30. HAT SIZE? I look stupid in hats
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese!!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary movie
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White tank top.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from most everyone else, but kisses from one particular person *wink*
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot apple pie with ice cream!!!
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: I think I am kind of last on the list
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: See above
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I am inbetween books right now. I started this one called Four Mothers, but I gave it away because it wasnt really my style
41.WHATS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? mine at home has frogs, the one here is bright colors with the Methodist logo and its says United Methodist Women
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didnt watch TV last night, I went to my first SLAM!!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? children giggling, when someone is playing guitar but they dont know you are listening
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles of course
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Uganda, East Africa
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Just being me (it takes a lot of work!!) seriously? probably hospitality
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Panama City, Florida
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I saw it on Valerie, Laura and Heather's blogs...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    When you say SLAM!!, do you mean poetry slam, or something else?

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Poetry slam. It was my first - and it was pretty incredible. My friend Harris won! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home