The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tourist pictures




<---- The Imagine Memorial - a tribute to John Lennon in Strawberry Fields, Central Park. There are fresh flowers (and sometimes bagels) placed there every day!
















<----- Time Square (duh)
















<----- Two fabulous looking tourists! Leslie and I before the show.





















<---- Enjoying A Slice of New York after the show...yum!!!













<-----This is all that is left of the old tree that shielded the church across from the WTC blasts












<----Good (and new) friends - Jen and Leslie

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    I love that IMAGINE memorial. I didn't see it when I was there but I would love to blow up that photo you took and frame it. May I???

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Go for it. =)

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home