The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Branching out

Ok...here goes...

I have started something new. I am a little nervous about sharing, but I am learning to conquer my fears this summer. I learned to navigate the subway, and I am yet to get a heel stuck in a grate, so surely I can share a little more of myself....

I have been feeling the need to dig a little deeper, share a little more of who I really am. Pictures and funny stories are all well and good, in their place. That is what this place, this blog, has become. That was not the original intention in its creation, but that is what it is now, and I am glad to have a place to share my life in pictures and stories with family and friends all around the country. But I still have that desire to share something a little more, dig a little deeper. So I created Walk with Me. A new site, where I can freely share what I am learning, how I am growing, ask questions, and hopefully learn from you, my friends. I want a space, seperate from this, that is a little more serious, and more intentional about growth and intelligent conversation. So, in honor of the way I have learned to learn, I invite you to Walk with Me. I am not giving up on this site. I will continue to post and share, so please continue to check in. But for those who are looking to know me a little deeper, for those who want to help me grow, who want to share and to learn, come on over and join me in a little walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home