The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Friday, July 28, 2006

Pictures from the Park








<---- Summer Stage, Central Park. We could hear everything but couldn't see much. But I guess you can't ask too much for a free concert!












<----Margaret and Valerie in the sea of woodchips!
















<----Tyler and I staking a claim against the tree.













<-----Here are some girls excited about Damien Rice!!!













<----Not really sure if Adam is excited, or just weird. And I am pretty sure Christina was just laughing at Adam! :)











<-----Random art/sculpture I saw on my walk home yesterday. If you can't tell, it is made up of real canoes and kayaks!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Look at that shirt! Plus 200 points!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger The Bean said…

    Very Cool sculpture! I love walking through New York City all the way from 100 something to 1 avenue. Mr. Bean and I did that one day on when we were there in '02. Only then it was winter and a bit chilly.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Yeah I thought you would like the shirt! =) It is a huge hit here by the way!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    <--- also wanted to compliment the shirt.

    AND the very cool sculpture. that is awesome. wasn't the show AMAZING?!?!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home