The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Homework

Ok Nick - fail me if you will, but just haven't found time to sit down and think out ten songs that I would want to listen to over and over, forever. That is too hard. So I am changing the subject. Instead, there are roughly 15 people who read this blog regularly, so I want YOU to each pick a song for ME! Then, when all the votes are in, I'll condense if necessary and give you the final product. This is more fun! ;)

10 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1.) The Theme From "Friends"

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2.)"Breakfast At Tiffany's" - it's the one thing we've got

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    3.)"Rock Me Amadeus"

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    4.)"Dancing on the Ceiling"

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    5.)"If I Could Turn Back Time" - Cher

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lane, you were supposed to wait from someone to say "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's"

    So I said, what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?

    Also, "I touch myself" by the Devinyls (so you can have one from Mechelle's mix)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Country Road, Take Me Home

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Broken Wings" - Mr. Mister

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Africa" - Toto

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Patience, by Guns 'n Roses (right? Isn't it by Guns 'n Roses? Or am I confusing my power ballads?).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home