The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My last NYC picture share




<----- Where we went Friday night for my first poety Slam!















<----Margaret, Valerie, EMily and I waiting for Harris to win it all...which he did!!













<-----The Sunday Commissioning Service at Christ Church, complete with bishops and a random Chandler student for good luck













<----Margaret and I (and silly Adam)













<----Me and Emily













<---The great poet himself, Harris, the newly commissioned













<----Church I walked around yesterday, Catherdral of St. John the Divine















<----Very random, but very cool, statue outside the Cathedral, done by artists who had attended the cathedral's school.













<---Half of the outside of the Cathderal (no matter how far back I stood, I couldn't get it all!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home