The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Monday, October 23, 2006

Babies and showers

The weekend in Nashville was amazing. It was wonderful to be in a place with people I don't get to spend quality time with often, just relaxing and talking. About half way through my drive down I had the sinking suspicion that I had forgotten something. I thought to myself, "Toothbrush? Check. Socks? Check. Pillow? Check. School books.....doh!!" And then I felt this sudden release of tension. It was such a liberating feeling to be going away for a WHOLE TWO DAYS without any school work hanging over my head!!! It really set the mood of my heart for the weekend.

The shower was beautiful. The food was awesome. The stories were funny. It really is amazing to see how early our personalities develop! Even from the moment of birth. It makes me really excited to begin to learn what Asher will be like!!

The rest of the weekend was so relaxing. Mikkee, Stephanie and I went to dinner and a movie - something I haven't done on any night, much less a Saturday night!, in a LONG time!! I just love spending time with those girls!!

So, all that to say it was a fantastic weekend. A much needed break from life to remember what and who are important. Thanks!! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home