The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Making the Transition

Well, the time has come. The bags are being packed, the plane ticket is purchased, the goodbyes are being said. I am getting ready to start this new journey. On Sunday I leave for NYC, where I will be staying for three weeks of training. I will be living with the other Mission Interns (I believe there are 7 of us total) as well as the rising class of US2s. I am excited to get to be in NYC again, even if it is for such a short period. After training is complete (which, don't worry, there will still be updates!), I will be making my journey down to Florida, which includes stops in Nashville, Montgomery, and possibly even DC!! I'll have a few weeks in Florida to spend with my family, before heading out sometime in August for Hong Kong!! The placement is not 100% official yet, but pretty close. If something should change, I would of course, let you all know. I am very excited and scared and overwhelmed.

So, as I am making this major life transition, I am also preparing for a move in blogs. As Stephanie pointed out, I'm not longer a seminarian, nor a bartender - so I need a new title. A while back I had created a wordpress, but just never made the actual move over - but now is the perfect timing. So from now on, I will be processing thoughts, telling stories and seeking advice through my new bloghome....so come, Walk with me.

I will continue to still use this site strictly for pictures, so as not to bog down the new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home