The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Friday, March 30, 2007

Back again



I finally made it to NYC for the interview weekend - things have been going well so far. I got to spend the afternoon walking around my old neighborhood...I saw Bob Saget...very fun.

Just popping in to ask for lots of prayer tomorrow - it is going to be a long day of discernment meetings, formal interviews and pyschological testings. Whew. So, if you think about it, keep me and my frame of mind and peace of heart in your prayers tomorrow.

Thanks!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    We'll definitely be keeping you in our prayers. So what exactly is this job you're interviewing for? BTW You should have gotten a picture with "Danny Tanner" :) You're right, too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home