The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Friday, March 02, 2007

New Music

Have any of you heard of Regina Spector? If not, you should check her out - not too shabby. There is a new girl in my small group, and we bonded over "chick-music" - Regina is some of the music she's been introducing me to. I am so excited to have that new music connection again. That is something I miss about being around Steph, Mary and Val. Also, my very-gay-hairdresser Doug told me that at 8pm on Friday nights on NPR there is a program called Ladies Night Out - it plays stuff like Lucinda Williams (another new one to me!) and our beloved Patty. I am of course always working on Fridays, but if you get a chance, someone should check it out and let me know how it is! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home