The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yay for the 6th of Feburary!!

Why are we celebrating the 6th of Feburary? Well, I am sure it is someone's birthday, because it seems that everyone's birthday falls in Feb. But I can't think for the life of me who it is, so we are bypassing the birthday greetings to announce:

Patty Griffin's new cd FINALLY arrived today!! And after a few hours, I am already in love. From the first note, I was entranced. This cd is familiar, new and comforting, all at the same time. If you haven't yet, pack up your babies, laptops, and dogs and head to the store, because you are going to WANT this cd!! :)

In other news, Lexington is expecting 2-6 inches of snow today. Its been snowing all week, and when I woke up for my first day of class this morning, it was only 1 degree outside. Yikes!!!

Time to cuddle under my blanket with a school book and Patty!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My friend, Ashley, turned 22 today.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    And apparently it was my cousin Annie's 20th. So happy birthday all...but I think you all were missing the point...Patty Griffin!! :)

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger The Bean said…

    Nope, I have to go with Brother Bean on this one. 53 is quite a milestone for Father Bean. Happy Birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home