The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Heading North

While all my friends here are preparing for spring break trips to Florida, Mexico and Puerto Rico (so jealous), I am preparing for something that seems very grown up to me. I am flying to NYC for the weekend, for an interview!! That's right, I got called to be part of an interview weekend for the Mission Intern position. I am really excited, and slightly nervous. I am having to make some big decisions coming up, and it all seems very weird. Soon I am going to be leaving something safe and comfortable for the unknown. I guess we will find out if I am ready!!

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on what is going on. Be praying for me this weekend!! And I will let you know how it went when I get back on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home