The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A random picture share




This is where I live!! 275 W. 11th St. I know I'm home when I see the flowerboxes!! =)
















See!! I told you that Kentucky sunsets are better!! This is the sunset over the Hudson River

















My new favorite place, the very cool New York City Library!! "Books are my friends" (there is also a beautiful garden off to the side that I wasn't able to get pictures of yesterday due to some random concert)



















A view from my room. Yup - that is the Empire State Building! It lights up at night, but unfortunatly, my camera won't take pictures that far! But on the weekends it is red, white and blue - how appropriate! (during the week the colors vary)





The mini-park by the Hudson River with FAKE GRASS!! How terrible is that!?!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Yes, fake grass - as in astro-turf. I was so disappointed!!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger me said…

    Beautiful!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home