The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Friday, June 02, 2006

One day to W-DAY!!!




The wedding festivites are well under way. There has been a lot of eating, running around Panama City and cleaning up.








Wednesday night the girls and I surprised Jessica with a dinner party. In high school Heather and I hosted the first Christmas dinner party as a Christmas present for Jess and Jessica. The dinner party became a tradition that we all looked forward to and dressed up for every year. Unfortunatly, with Jess in LA and myself in Kentucky, we haven't been able to get together these past three years. Our 6th somewhat-annual Dinner Party was a great success. The guys were funny, the girls were hot, and the food was surprisingly amazing. (Thanks Kris!) There were stories, lots of laughter, and great anticipation for the exciting journey Jessica and Shawn are about to start.





























Last night was the 80's theme Bachelorette party. There was big hair, scary make-up, TONS of food and fun games. It was good for Jessica to just relax and have fun with some of her girlfriends. I personally was reminded why the 80s were a bad idea.














Today we have the rehersal and dinner. No big hair - hopefully. The day is so quickly approaching. I know Jessica is ready to be married, and I am ready to be able to focus on something else other than her wedding!! I am hoping to get to spend some time with my family on Sunday (I haven't seen them but for more than a few minutes since I've been here!)
Hopefully there will be more pictures tommorrow night.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger me said…

    very cool!!! thanks for sharing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home