The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Let the Wedding Festivities begin!!!

It is wedding marathon week here in HOT Panama City, Florida. Playing the good maid-o-honor - I made the 11 hour trek from Kentucky in the middle of the night to arrive to fabulously swealtering weather. The remainder of the week and the weekend are to be filled with luncheons, dinners, parties, decorating, decorating, decorating, eating, helping Little-Ms.-Crazy-Bride (LMCB) keep from going crazy (or driving others there), and finally, standing up in front of a bunch of people I don't know, in a dress I wouldn't have ever have bought for myself except out of TRUE loyalty to LMCB, and watch as she cries her way through vows that will bond her forever to Mr.-Unbelievbly-Calm-Groom (MRCG). Then I get to toast the happy couple with sparkling cider, remove the afore mentioned hideous dress, and relax with some old friends and hopefully get in some family time as well.

So, if you are a well-wisher, wish me well. If you are a pray-er - goodness knows we can ALL use the prayers this weekend! If you are neither - well, keep checking back for updates and pictures.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I didn't know this was The Weekend for THE WEDDING. Have fun! If you want to have coffee/ ice cream/ lunch/ whatever on your way home, call us.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    I would love to, but I am going back through Atlanta - any way you would want to maybe meet in Dothan?? I'm not sure if I am going back Monday or Tuesday yet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home