The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ditto

I am ditto-ing Stephanie's most recent post - if you are the praying type, I need you right now. I'll hopefully be able to post some more (exciting) details soon, but for now, just pray for wisdom and patience. The results of this prayer may be the outcome of a Liz you guys have never known before. *wink*

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, if you do not tell me soon, I am coming up there after you.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    And feel free to just ignore my question on the post below...

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Sorry, didnt mean to ignore your previous question. Jess' acting career is going - she has taken a lot of great strides, but it is a slow process.

    Humm...maybe I won't tell you soon so you will come up here....hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home