The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Friday, March 10, 2006

Greatest Disappointment of my life....

Honestly....Patty Griffin is coming to LEXINGTON!!!!! To the Kentucky Theater no less (one of the coolest venues this town has!) I have tickets - and what happens??? The stupid airline totally screwed up my ticket to California and has me coming back the DAY AFTER PATTY LEAVES!!! While I am not complaining about an extra day in Cali, I am competely and utterly disappointed to miss Patty AGAIN!! I may never get to see her!! =(

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So, you know they could probably change that for you, right? you should just be able to call them...

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Call them! ha...yeah, I spent 15 minutes shy of 4 hours on the phone being volleyed back and forth between the airline and the booking company - apparently, it is no one's fault, so therefor, no one has to fix the problem....they did however offer the change the date for a small fee of $125 a ticket, when our tickets only cost $180! boooo

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Mary - I am going to Cali to visit a friend (and check out a job possiblity..shhhh - don't tell anyone yet) I have been planning this trip forever - so cooler than Patty is totally relative. She is playing later in April in Asheville, so I am going to try and work out going to that concert. Anyone up for joining me??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home