The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Thursday, March 02, 2006

"I"

I am: tired all the time
I think: so many things I never have the courage to express
I know: I am loved
I hate: my alarm clock
I don't: like my roommate's girlfriend
I can't: help it
I can: make a mean LIT
I will: finish reading the last three books I started
I won't: start anything else until I do
I miss: my dad
I fear: missing out on things
I feel: the presence of God more now than ever
I hear: the wind
I smell: like Tony Roma's
I crave: cheese
I wonder: how many times I will get lost on the subway this summer
I regret: not giving C.T. a chance this summer
I love: my little house
I dream: in color
I care: so much that sometimes it hurts
I always: brush my teeth before bed
I am not: hard-hearted, just cautious....
I believe: in God's Grace
I sing: like I don't know that I sing off-key=)
I smile: back at every child
I laugh: at my dogs when they play together
I collect: photo albums
I play: Soduku at work when my managers aren't looking
I write: things I know I am never going to share
I await: graduation day
I cook: for others
I trust: less than I used to
I intend: to study a lot more than I actually do
I search: for new houses all the time (product of my parents)
I look: at the glass half-full
I shout: in my car in the driveway when I'm frustrated
I whisper: prayers over people I work with everyday
I conquer: fears of insecurity and lonliness
I listen: to Patty Griffin when I am happy, when I'm sad, and when I miss my Alabama friends
I live: expecting

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "I crave: cheese"

    Did you see that I wrote about you on Lane's blog?

    I WILL COME TO NEW YORK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home