The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pics from Cali




Jess and I "cuddling" =)














The streets of Pasadena. I loved that you could have mountains and palm trees in the same view!















He totally asked for my number....=)

















Fuller Seminary's campus



















Leslie and I at Universal
















Sunset at the pier











Leslie, Jess and I at Howl at the Moon
(Jess is trying to a finger-dance)











Leslie and I soaked to the bone, play the true-sport tourists at the Chinese Theater on our first day in Cali.














A prayer garden at Fuller











California sunset

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Well, Fuller may be a possibility - I'm not closing doors, but I'm not jumping in feet first either (seems to be a running theme in my life lately =) But I do hope that, no matter where I end up, someone will come visit! Speaking of visiting, assuming your house sells before you leave, how for out of the way is Kentucky to Boston??

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, I meant to ask- how is Jess's acting career going?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    I wouldn't mind some visitors myself! I'll share my CA pics soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home