The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Overwhelmed

I know I need a new post (though not nearly as needed as our dear friend Valerie). But I am just so overwhelmed - with work, school, church, life....I keep sitting down to write, but nothing comes out. I want to be able to write as eloquently as Stephanie and Lane, or be witty like Nick and Valerie, but it just doesn't work. I have all these ideas in my head that I think would make great posts, but then, of what concern to others are they? Trival matters with catchy titles. I keep procrastinating the deep thoughts, knowing that if I'm not careful, I may push them to the back burner one day and they will just fall off the stove all together. I don't even know what the point of this post is except maybe to say that someone of worth is coming. (?)

Until then, I will just post another picture of my sweet puppy and let everyone comment on how cute he is. =)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    i second that.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger M'elle said…

    No matter what the subject matter, it is always wonderful to hear about an old friends daily life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home