The Life of a Bartending Seminarian

"I'm learning to surrender; I'm learning to forgive; I'm learning to recieve all the love; All the love You have for me." ~ Isa Couvertier

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Let's start at the beginning

Ok, so I have entered the world of blogging, honestly, in hopes of being able to keep up with some people that I don't otherwise talk to much. (Ahem, if anyone knows of the whereabouts of a one, Ms. Valerie P. Marlowe, please contact the authorities.) After reading Lane's posts for the past week or so, it has made me realize that I miss discussing...well, anything that doesn't have to do with work. So here I am making an effort to talk more about books, (the good, the bad and yes, if necessary, even the Left Behind Series), music (which, since moving away from my college friends I have had a hard time finding good new music), spiritual issues and even dispensationalism, but please, no politics. There will be times that I will ramble because I take after my grandmother. So let's see where this blogging takes me, and hopefully, I'll get a response or two a long the way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home